Down & Dirty Filmmaking DVD: Guerrilla Tactics for Professional Results
This 4-part seminar DVD is an illustrated overview and explanation of guerrilla filmmaking philosophy and specific insider tactics that can be applied to “Any budget, Any camera, Any time.”
This Seminar DVD Will Help You:
- Learn specific guerrilla tactics and tecniques.
- Increase production value without going broke.
- Learn what they don’t teach you in film school.
- Inspire you to creatively tackle common obstacles.
- Adopt an unstoppable creative guerrilla mindset.
What’s Revealed Inside…
Learn the down and dirty filmmaking mindset and guerrilla tactics and techniques to maximize your filmmaking resources and increase the production value of your projects.
This is an illustrated overview and explanation of guerrilla filmmaking philosophy and specific insider tactics that can be applied to “any budget, any camera, any time”. Tm
Plus, there’ even a 15 min. Bonus tutorial featuring the full version of Down & Dirty DV’s infamous “5 Sound Rules to Live By”!
Who Else Has Learned These Methods?…
Over the years anthony has taught his unique guerrilla filmmaking classes and seminars to students and filmmakers at:
- New York University – New York
- School of Audio Engineering – Amsterdam & London
- Film Base – Ireland
- Down Town Community Television – New York
- Apple Store Soho – New York
- B&H Superstore – New York
- LaGuardia High School for the Arts – New York
- Baltimore County Public Schools – Baltimore
Free Sample Content
Table of Contents
PART 1: The Guerrilla Mindset
- What does “guerrilla” mean?
- Conventional vs Down & Dirty Filmmaking
- Down & Dirty Special Forces
- The Guerrilla Mindset
PART 2: The Principles of Down and Dirty Filmmaking
- Money Don’t Make Movies
- Borrow Substitute or Work Around
- Getting Knowledge, Skills and End Results
- Maximizing What You Already Have
- Weigh Everything on “The Scale”
PART 3: Milking Every Last Drop of Production Value
- Hiring Crew
- Cameras and Lens
- Multi-camera Shooting
- Attracting Name Talent
- Case Study: “Premium”
- Fixing It in Post
PART 4: 10 Ways to Lower Your Budget
- Product Placement
- Public Domain Material
- Natural Lighting
- Logging & Transcribing
- Hyphenate Crew
~ Jim Hemphill
American Cinematographer Magazine, August 2008
Purchase the Full Seminar DVD & Special Bonus Tutorial “5 Sound Rules to Live By”
$24.99 + $3.99 S&H
Run time: 1 hour 22 mins.
Recorded Live at D.C.T.V. in New York City
(c) 2018 Down & Dirty DV. All rights reserved. Log In