Episode #76 – Shadow and Act Blogger – Tambay Obenson
On this episode of The Double Down Film Show co-hosts Pete Chatmon and Anthony Artis will discuss the State of Black Cinema with filmmaker and blogger, Tambay Obenson. Tambay is the director of the indie film “Beautiful Things” and the founding blogger of Shadow and Act which is part of the Indiewire Blog Network…
- Why are some actors of color offered MORE roles than others?
- Which minority filmmakers are CHANGING UP the game this year?
- What are the COMMON MISTAKES amongst the bad films?
- What makes some minority films play in the MEDIA more than others?
- Where is the industry HEADED in 2012?
All this AND MORE on the next thought-provoking episode of the Double Down Film Show! Listen and learn every Wednesday night at 9pm E.S.T.
Filmmaking REALITY Starts here.