Episode #75 – Above the Line Q&A w/ the “Queen Hussy” Web Series
Wednesday, October 5th, 9pm E.S.T.
In this special in-depth case-study, Creator/Actress - Hannelore Willams, Director – Pete Chatmon and Producer – Nicole Sylvester will reveal all the behind-the-scenes prep, logistics and execution that went into creating their hilarious new period piece web series.
- How can you pull off a PERIOD PIECE on a budget?
- What do you need to know if your project involves NUDITY?
- Why shoot a WEB SERIES and not a short?
- What are the challenges of STARRING in your own project?
- How do you hire a WEST COAST crew if you’re on the EAST COAST?
We’ll dive into the answers to all these questions and more on this episode of the Double Down Film Show. Never be alone on-set again. Learn from fellow indie filmmakers who’ve blazed the trail already. Every Wednesday night at 9pm E.S.T.
Filmmaking REALITY Starts here.
Watch Episode #1 Here:
(WARNING: This Video Contains Adult Language and Content)