Episode #73 – The Double Down Film Show is Back With Sheri Candler
Sheri is an independent film marketing and publicity consultant who co-authored the new book, Selling Your Film Without Selling Your Soul, which features DIY distribution strategies, case-studies and advice for indie filmmakers on tight budgets. She’s a writer for Microfilmmaker Magazine, been featured in The Guerilla Filmmakers Pocketbook and cited on producer Ted Hope’s Brave Thinkers of Indie Film List.
- When should you START marketing your project?
- How can you effectively use SOCIAL MEDIA?
- What are the biggest MARKETING MISTAKES filmmakers make?
- WHEN should you bring a marketing consultant onboard?
- How can you sell your film without selling YOUR SOUL?
All these questions and more are revealed on the Season #6 premiere of The Double Down Film Show…film school through the back door. No registration required and tuition is free. Classes are back in session every Wednesday night at 9pm E.S.T.
Filmmmaking REALITY starts here.