The Trials and Tribulations of a Your First Feature
On this episode of The Double Down Film Show we recount the trials and tribulations of a first time feature with Writer/Director – Rafick Khan.Rafick is a long-time listener of the show who successfully converted his Double Down Film Show knowledge into action with his debut feature entitled “Chessboxing”.
· What finally gave him the COURAGE to make a feature?
· What WORKED when he broke the rules?
· How did THIS SHOW prep him for the process?
· How did he land then lose a BIG NAME actress?
· What 3 positions did he have to FIRE AND REPLACE?
We’ll provide all those answers and more as Rafick Khan walks us through his feature journey from screenplay to film-in-the-can.Listen and learn from his first-time trials, tribulations and ultimate triumph.
Get your full serving of indie film education and inspiration every Wednesday night on the Double Down Film Show.
The Double Down Film Show
Every Wednesday, 9pm – 10pm E.S.T.
Call-in Number: (646) 929-1956
Subscribe or Download: